November's game is #Tron.
Here's how it works:
1. Each month, we'll pick an arcade game. Each player will play the chosen arcade game for 3 minutes and will be timed by a stop watch.
2. At the 3 minute mark, the player will take their hands off the controls and their score will then be recorded.
3. After 9pm, no more players will be allowed to submit a score.
4. The top 4 players will then face off on the chosen arcade game again but this time each player will be given 4 minutes of play.
5. The player with the highest score wins!
1. Players will sign up and play in the order they arrived.
2. Players who want to play again may do so but must return to the back of the line before each turn.
3. Players will be allowed to qualify anytime between 6pm-9pm the night of the tournament.
4. Players can submit as many scores as they want during the 3 hours of qualifying at a-quarter-per-play.